Being a user requires courage, self-confidence and perseverance. Being a Wikisexguides requires the same qualities.
We expect you to plunge forward into the task of authoring, editing, and illustrating articles on Wikisexguide. You can edit any article on Wikisexguide (even this one!), and we hope that you do. We need your knowledge, your experience, your talent, and your attention.
Plunging forward means:
- Being assertive. Your knowledge and experience really does count! There are few (if any) "sex experts" working on Wikisexguide (if they exist anywhere...), so don't worry about not being good enough! We want and need your help.
- Experimenting. There's really not much permanent damage you can do to Wikisexguide. If things get messed up or broken, other Wikisexguides will come in and fix them.
- Doing what's OK right now. You don't have to create a perfect, fully-formed article the first time around. Just make a quick contribution or add a basic outline if an article about your favourite town doesn't yet exist. Get your thoughts down and let others expand on them. That's how Wiki works!
- Ignoring authority. You have as much right to edit anything on Wikisexguide as anyone else does. Don't bother asking whether it's alright to edit something. It is!
- You can make a valuable contribution to Wikisexguide in just minutes. You just need to create account or log in here to edit pages!
So plunge forward! Who knows, you might enjoy it!