WikiSexGuide:Quick contribution guide
WikiSexGuide is the first complete, up-to-date and reliable world-wide sex guide. It is built in collaboration by people from around the globe!
You can make a valuable contribution to Wikisexguide in just minutes. You just need to create account or log in here to edit pages! For information on how your contributions are licensed, read Copyleft and Copyrights.
1. Edit a page. You can edit any article on Wikisexguide simply by clicking "Edit" link. You will see the text formatted in Wiki markup. It helps the rest of us if you follow our policies and guidelines and manual of style. However, even more important than following every guideline is to plunge forward and write something – someone will be along to help with the formatting later! Add your hometown, or a place you’ve visited often!
- Find the right article. Wikisexguide articles are named after the geographical location. Select the best article based on where the attraction is. If it is outside of a town, you might have to place it where Wikisextravellers would normally stay when visiting it. There is a "search" field on the top where you can search for location or other keywords.
- Find the right section. Sex Scene and Prostitution for General information. Prostitutes for price etc.. Gay & Lesbian for nightlife, pubs and Spas, Red light district for locations, price, and quality.
- How to create a Business Page. You can check if the business is already listed in WikiSexGuide or you can create a Business Page!
- How to review businesses. Every Business Page has an option for users to rate and review the business. Just scroll little bit down when you are on a Business Page and write a review how did you like that place you have visited.
- How to describe it. Decide what type of person would like to visit, and what are the features that would make them want to visit. Everybody has different interests, from Massage parlors to Gay venues, from quiet country pub to the latest urban beats. Help Wikisextravellers find what they like. If you like it, what are your interests that make you like it? If you know the best way to get there, or the best time to experience it, add that too. Don't use I, me,, us, or we in the description. Don't hesitate to use you, though, when addressing the reader.
2. Register an Account. Anybody can't make contributions to Wikisexguide, but creating an account will give you various benefits:
- Edit city pages or other pages if you have some new information to share with others.
- Leave your personal reviews of businesses.
- Credit for your travel writing/edits, which will be attributed to you.
- Your contributions will be more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikisextravelers.
- Changing section headings - even if you don't like them. Wikisexguide uses a standard template for each article.
- Writing about culture. Your time is best spent adding practical advice and suggestions, and letting the Wikisextraveller discover the culture for themselves when they get there.
- Encyclopaedic or promotional language. Writing that something is fantastic or the best can be meaningless to a reader who may have different interests to you. Remember to think of why you like something, and say it in the normal words you would use. Don't adopt the tone of a tourism board, or a neutral point of view just because you are writing in a guide. Your natural conversational tone, and your genuine interest in what you are describing is what we are hoping to capture!
- Wikisexguide:Welcome, newcomers
- Wikisexguide:How to create a user account
- Wikisexguide:How to edit a page