Ass to mouth
Ass to mouth is a slang term primarily used to describe the withdrawal of a penis from the receptive partner's anus followed by the immediate insertion into the receptive partner's or another partner's mouth.
If the recipient of ass-to-mouth is performing fellatio on a penis or object that was removed from his/her own rectum, the health risks are generally limited to disturbances of the gastrointestinal tract, which may proceed from introducing normal intestinal flora from the rectum to the mouth and upper digestive tract. If the recipient's ano-rectal area is infected with a sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhea, however, there is an added risk of transmitting the infection to that person's mouth and/or throat.Intestinal parasites and other organisms can also be carried in feces. Risk of STI or parasitic transmission exists generally only if fecal particulate from an infected person is transmitted to the mouth of an uninfected person.Template:Better source
In the film Clerks II the main characters have a discussion on ass to mouth early in the film, and it is alluded to throughout the film. The main character, Dante, repeatedly scolds Randal, "You never go ass-to-mouth!" Later however, Dante's love interest, Becky, tells him, "Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth."
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found