Uganda Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Uganda, Africa.
Uganda is a country in East Africa. It is bordered to the east by Kenya, to the north by South Sudan, to the west by the Democratic Republic of the Congo, to the southwest by Rwanda, and to the south by Tanzania. Famously called the Pearl of Africa by Winston Churchill, it is home to one of the most diverse and concentrated ranges of African fauna including the highly endangered mountain gorilla and the endangered common chimpanzee.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Uganda is illegal, but prostitutes operate freely in Kampala city centre. In 2003, Ugandan authorities ordered sex workers to pay a tax of 9,000 (£2.63) Ugandan shilling in order to operate in Malaba. Also in 2003 Ugandan MP's met sex workers who were concerned about "police harassment" and claiming that it was unfair that police officers were arresting sex workers while they waited for clients. A study of teachers in Kampala showed that teachers were turning to prostitution to increase their income, a sex worker can earn around 1.5 million Ugandan shillings (£439) per month, whereas this would be a yearly wage for a secondary school teacher.
Uganda Escorts and Escort Services
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
| Central Uganda |
the Capital City and the shoreline of vast Lake Victoria
| Eastern Uganda |
superb trekking close on the border with Kenya and more wildilfe
| Northern Uganda |
this beautiful area teems with wildlife.
| Western Uganda |
Gorilla trekking on the borders with Rwanda and DR Congo
Cities and towns
- Kampala — a bustling African capital. It is the only 'city' in the country.
- Arua — located in the NW corner of the country, reached by daily flights from Entebbe Airport or by bus from Kampala.
- Entebbe — a collection of some upmarket residential streets and a slew of government offices on the shores of Lake Victoria, dominated by State House, the official residence of the Ugandan President. The location of Uganda's only international airport, about 1 hour south of Kampala by road.
- Jinja — located on Lake Victoria and at the source of the Nile. Home to Nile Beer.
- Fort Portal — a clean and well-organised highland town surrounded by extensive tea plantations, a number of fine colonial buildings and a superb Rwenzori backdrop.
- Gulu — Gulu is the de facto capital of the north.
- Mbarara — a southwestern town en route to several national parks.
- Kabale — a small town in the far south of the country near Lake Bunyonyi.
- Kisoro — located in the extreme southwest corner of Uganda next to the borders with Rwanda and DR Congo. It is the closest town to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Uganda? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Uganda can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Uganda and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Uganda may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Uganda have virtually no legal protections. Activists estimated in 2007 that the Ugandan gay community consisted of 500,000 people.
Both male and female homosexual activity is illegal. Under the Penal Code, "carnal knowledge against the order of nature" between two males carries a potential penalty of life imprisonment.
Uganda has been home to some of the more gruesome atrocities in modern African history since its independence in 1962, particularly under the heinous dictator Idi Amin, but in the years since 1987 things have consistently improved. Today the state is relatively stable after 25 years of stereotypically 'strong man' rule by Yoweri Museveni. Kampala has changed into a major centre of East African trade.
However, any Caucasians walking in the street stand out and are likely to be stared at openly, which may cause discomfort to those unaccustomed to travelling in Africa. What little begging exists is some of the most polite and inoffensive to be found in African cities, nowhere worse than in the West. Small youngsters are sadly becoming a nuisance in some rural spots frequented by tourists doling out sweets and coins but nowhere near the swarming throng one can attract in many cities around the world.
Travellers should still avoid the North Eastern areas as Karimijong attacks have occurred that involved tourists.