You must read the following and agree
This site is purely for entertainment purposes. Any edits and reviews written by contributors to this site are assumed to be fictional accounts, made up wholly by the contributing author. Do not use this site for solicitation purposes. While this site is not associated with any company or person reviewed, it is understood that the reviews pertain to legitimate and professional adult or escorts, although that is not guaranteed, as this site does not and cannot take any measures to verify either the veracity of the contributing authors or the existence and good standing of the subject of their reviews. Further, it is assumed you know that prostitution is illegal and that it is illegal to sell or buy sexual services and that any money you have paid or may pay to a massage parlor, masseuse or escort is or was strictly for time and companionship, and not for any illegal acts, despite what you may write in your fictionalized account.
- You are an ADULT at least 18 years of age or the age of majority applicable to your community and that you are voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for your own personal use.
- You intend to view the adult material in the privacy of your home, or in a place where there are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors, or who may be offended by viewing such material.
- You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content that can be accessed through the services of the site and have determined that it is legal in your community.
- You confirm that you will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor.
- You are using this site for your personal pleasure and not on behalf of any Government.
- You confirm that you don’t contribute anything about human trafficking and promise to have Zero tolerance of sexual exploitation of children.
If all of these conditions apply to you, and you would like to continue, you are given permission to enter. If any of these conditions do not apply to you, or you would prefer not to continue, please click the "exit" button now.
This is Suriname Sex Guide to help on where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Suriname.
Suriname is a republic on the northeast coast of South America that was formerly a Dutch colony. It is bordered to the east by French Guiana, in the west by Guyana (formerly British Guiana), in the south by Brazil and in the north by the Atlantic Ocean. At just under 165,000 km², Suriname is the smallest sovereign state in South America. It has 530,000 inhabitants, half of whom live in the capital, Paramaribo.
Prostitution in Suriname is illegal, but the laws are rarely enforced.
There are 5,000 Dominican and Brazilian women working as prostitutes in Suriname. The commercial sex industry is also benefiting from high gold prices. Gold industry is attractive to both local and foreign women, whose main motivation is the huge amounts that can be earned in a relatively short time. No minors are coming, but the ages vary between 20 and even 45. Many Brazilians, Dominicans, Guyanese and French are coming to ‘work’ in the gold fields, as well as Surinamese women. Prostitutes can earn two grams of gold for twenty minutes and five for an entire evening, and they can sell one gram for SRD 150 in Paramaribo. In a good month, Sex worker can earn at least US$ 2,000.
- Paramaribo - capital of the country and UNESCO World Heritage Site for its colonial buildings, and the only city
- Albina - popular tourist destination in the east
- Brownsweg - gateway to the Brownsberg Nature Park
- Lelydorp - second largest village of Suriname
- Moengo - in former times it was a center for the mining and storage of bauxite
- Nieuw Amsterdam - pretty much a suburb of Paramaribo
- Nieuw Nickerie - largest village of the West Coast with 13,000 inhabitants
- Paranam - another bauxite village
- Wageningen - the rice village of Suriname
Gay & Lesbian
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Suriname may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is legal in Suriname, though the age of consent is 2 years higher than for opposite-sex sexual activity.
Escorts in Suriname:
If you are concerned about safety try to avoid venturing at night alone. Try using a bike when possible. When in Paramaribo at night, avoid the Palm Garden as this is a well known crime site where much drug trade is done. The police force is only so large and can only protect you to a certain extent. Therefore, stay where you know police protection is offered. So please, use common sense when venturing outside downtown, which in itself can have problems. Do NOT venture to the bush (binnenland) alone.
The Adult HIV/AIDS prevalence is reaching 2% or 1 in 50 adults, which is 3 times higher than the US and 9 times higher than the Netherlands. Be sure to practice safe sex.
- French Guiana, Guyana & Brazil
- Ages of consent in South America
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS