Pilsen Sex Guide (Plzeň Sex Guide) advises where to find sex, dating, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
Pilsen (Czech: Plzeň)  is in Bohemia, in the Czech Republic in Central Europe. It is the home and birthplace of the Pilsener (or pilsner) beer variety which is derived from the city's name.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Dating
- 9 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 10 Gay and Lesbian
- 11 Sexual Services for Women
- 12 Sex Shops & Adult Stores
- 13 Escort Services & Agencies
- 14 Sleeping
- 15 Stay Safe
- 16 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution is not illegal in the Czech Republic. However, officially prostitution does not exist as a legal business. Prostitutes do not pay taxes and prostitution is not regulated by the state. The health risk may be very high, especially in cheap brothels or on the street. There also have been cases of prostitutes offering a drink with sleeping pills to their customers and stealing everything from them. Pay attention to the age of the prostitute, paying a person under 18 years for sex is a criminal offense (otherwise the age of consent is 15).
Red Light Districts
See Also: List of red-light districts
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitution in the Czech Republic is legal, but organized prostitution (brothels, prostitution rings, pimping, etc.) is prohibited. The enforcement of these laws, however, can be lax. Ever since the Czechoslovaki]n Velvet Revolution (1989) led to the creation of the two independent states Czech Republic and Slovakia, prostitution has been flourishing and has contributed its share to the region's booming tourist economy. It is widespread in Prague and areas near the Republic's western borders with Germany and Austria. In 2002, the Czech Statistical Bureau estimated the trade to be worth six billion crowns ($217 million) a year. Current estimates indicate there are 10,000 to 25,000 prostitutes in the country.
Perhaps the areas where sex trade is most visible is on the roads leading to border towns such as Cheb and Dubi, where scores of prostitutes can be seen lining the streets clad in skimpy outfits, even during the cold winters. Although it is a torrid life for these girls, the government has done very little to counter the problem.
You can find street walkers in Pilsen from these areas:
- Plzen has a vibrant street action extending from the centre near the Skoda factory out to the main Prague-Nuremburg autobahn.
- Probably the best streets are Tylova from the bus station west to Domaszlicka, and Domaszlicka all the way out to the edge of town and beyond. Depending on the time and season you will see anything up to 30 ladies.
- Streets of the Nová Hospoda area. Many street prostitutes are walking and standing on the streets of Nová Hospoda district waiting for customers to pick them up.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Some of the strip clubs in Plzen are also operating as brothels.
Here are strip clubs in Pilsen:
- Night Club Steffi, Palackeho 1. You can find table dance and probably even erotic massage from this venue. Tel. +420 377 323 961.
- Night Club & Strip Club Pamela, Husova 15, Plzeň. Down strais is the club and from upstairs you can find a brothel. Tel. 377 223 939. Website: http://www.pamela-plzen.cz/strip-bar/
- Night Club Lyon, Address: Vejprnická 139, Skvrňany, 318 00 Plzeň, Czech Republic. Phone:+420 603 269 685.
- Gallardo Club, Havlickova 18, Pilsen. Tel.: +420 776 739 045. Open every day except Sunday from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am. Website: http://www.gallardoclub.cz/en
- Night Club Villa Sara, Krokova 5, Plzen. Phone: +420 602 173 502 or +420 777 266 455
- Hollywood Night Club, Palackeho namesti 25, Plzen. Phone: +420 377 325 575 or +420 602 494 981
- Club No.8, Dominikanska 8, Plzen. Phone: +420 603 239 453 or +420 608 239 453
- Club Jessica, Veleslavinova 28, Plzen. Phone: +420 377 235 687 or +420 377 324 743
- El Paso, Americka 8, Plzen. Phone: +420 377 221 148 or +420 608 533 833
Strip bars near Plzen:
- KISS, Plzenska 606, Stribro. Stribro is about 25 km from Pilsen city. Tel. + 420 739 635 198.
There are over 860 brothels in the Czech Republic, of which 200 are in Prague. Most of the country's prostitution centers in the Northern Bohemia and Western Bohemia regions and in the capital city. Brothels line the country's roads to Austria and Germany, the source of many customers. Weekend trips to Prague for some tourists also include visits to erotic clubs.
Some of the strip clubs offer also sexual services which makes them brothels in Plzen. See the list of the strip club above.
Brothels in Pilsen:
- Night Club / Brothel / Strip Club Pamela, Husova 15, Plzeň. Down strais is the club and from upstairs you can find a brothel. They have reasonable prices for full service. Tel. 377 223 939. Website: http://www.pamela-plzen.cz/strip-bar/
Erotic Massage Parlors
Erotic massage parlors in Plzen:
- Monika masáže Plzeň (Massage salon) is located at Slovany. Call at the following times: Mo - Fr: 08:00-19:00, Sa - Su: 10:00-19:00. The following facilities are available: Sauna, Bar, Showers, Parking lot, Air conditioning. Tel. call +420 608 436 765
- Kleopatra Privat, Tylova street 716/17. Massage and other relaxations. Tel. +420 775 228 525 or+420 607 133 224 or +420 604 130 345
Dating in Pilsen can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Pilsen and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Transsexuals / Shemales
There are some shemales in Pilsen but you really have to make an effort to find them. Some of them have ads on Czech websites as www.shemale.cz.
Gay and Lesbian
The Czech Republic is considered one of the most liberal Central European countries with regards to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) rights. In 2006 it legalized registered partnerships (registrované partnerství) for same-sex couples.
LGBT bars and clubs in Plzen:
- Klub Míša, Černická 9-11.
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
Sex shops in Plzen:
- Erotic City, Palackého náměstí 31, Plzeň 3, Czech Republic. Tel. +420 737 221 306. Website: http://www.eroticcity.cz/
- Erotic City - OC Olympia, Písecká 972/1, Plzeň, Czech Republic. Tel. +420 737 221 220. Website: http://www.eroticcity.cz/
Escort Services & Agencies
Prostitutes could be found in the local Czech classifieds newspapers for approximately 1,000 crowns per hour.
In Czech Republic it's pretty common to take a girl to your hotel room. Of course every hotel is different and have their own rules.
- Taxi drivers: warning - negotiate the price before you use taxi or use a reputable company (e.g. in Prague AAA taxi, Profi Taxi, City Taxi). Prague taxi drivers are known for taking you the longest possible way to earn more money. Prague City Council has introduced new regulations which will see all legitimate taxis painted yellow. Public transportation is also very cheap, fast and reliable. In Prague, the metro runs up to midnight, and night trams run throughout the night, all of them converging at a central tram stop, Lazarská.
- Pickpockets: Watch your pockets, especially if there is a crowd (sights, subway, trams, in particular numbers 9, 10 and 22) Watch out for large groups of people jostling you. Beware of a particular pickpocket gangs operating in Prague: they are mainly male, although sometimes there are women too; all are extremely overweight and rely on their sheer size and number to disorientate tourists. They tend to operate on the 9, 10 and 22 trams, as well as the central metro stations, usually just as people are getting on and off, or on the escalators. Don't pull out your tickets unless you are specifically asked to do so. And keep your wallet and money securely locked and separate from each other at all timee. Don't challenge them as they can become aggressive, but keep your eyes open. Prosecutions for pickpocketing are rare as legally the police have to catch the pickpocket in the middle of a crime.
- Prostitution: Prostitution is not illegal in the Czech Republic. However, officially prostitution does not exist as a legal business. Prostitutes do not pay taxes and prostitution is not regulated by the state. The health risk may be very high, especially in cheap brothels or on the street. There also have been cases of prostitutes offering a drink with sleeping pills to their customers and stealing everything from them. Pay attention to the age of the prostitute, paying a person under 18 years for sex is a criminal offense (otherwise the age of consent is 15).
- Marijuana: Marijuana is basically illegal in the Czech Republic, but it is quite popular especially among young people. In case the police catch you smoking or possessing marijuana, you want to be very polite with them. The reason is that by the current law, possessing only a "larger than small" amount of marijuana is punishable. A "larger than small" amount of marijuana is defined as more than 15 g..
- Other than that, the Czech Republic is a very safe country.
- Europe, Czech Republic
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS