Kenya Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Kenya, Africa.
On the Indian Ocean coast between Somalia to the north east and Tanzania to the south, is the Eastern African country of Kenya. Its other surrounding countries are Ethiopia and South Sudan to the north and Uganda to the west.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Kenya is illegal. However, many foreign men and women indulge in sex tourism, which is thriving at resorts along Kenya's coast. Like many other places on this list, the driving force behind the flourishing sex tourism industry in Kenya is poverty. Prostitution among the poor, uneducated and often young prostitutes in Kenya, has spurred the spread of HIV/AIDS, because few sex workers are educated about the dangers of STIs. Many young girls in Kenya only use a condom 60% of the time, although they frequently see up to five clients per day. Despite these dangers, prostitution is not discouraged by the Kenyan Tourism Police, for the country desperately needs the economic boost from tourism.
| Northern Rift Valley |
| Southern Rift Valley |
| Coastal Kenya |
| Eastern Kenya |
| Western Kenya |
- Nairobi — the capital city and economic centre of Kenya
- Garissa — a predominantly Muslim town in the east close to Somalia
- Kabarnet — gateway town for Lake Baringo and Lake Bogoria
- Kisumu — the major town of the west, on the shore of Lake Victoria
- Lamu — main town of the Lamu Archipelego
- Lodwar — in the north on the main route to South Sudan with access to Lake Turkana
- Malindi — the landing point of Vasco Da Gama in Kenya
- Meru — city near the base of Mount Kenya. It is the cross roads for travel to Nairobi
- Mombasa — historic port on the Indian Ocean seafront and probably Africa's longest continuously settled town
- Nakuru — lake Nakuru National Park and an extinct volcano (Menengai)
- Voi — a growing town and a major gateway to Tsavo East National Park. The residents (majority are the beautiful and friendly Taita tribe)are well educated and know the area well. Found along the Mombasa-Nairobi highway
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Kenya? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Kenya can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Kenya and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Kenya may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
Homosexuality is "largely considered to be taboo and repugnant to [the] cultural values and morality" of Kenya, and the state punishes same-sex sexual acts as crimes. Despite this, various organisations are working to protect and improve LGBT rights.
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Kenya had an uncharacteristic bout of post-election violence in January 2008 after a disputed presidential election result. Things have now quieted down and the country is safe for travellers.
Stay alert when walking or driving through Nairobi. You should always be careful to be aware of your surroundings and, if possible, ensure that you have a guide with you. Even daylight muggings on crowded streets are not uncommon. Infrequently, violent and sometimes fatal criminal attacks, including armed carjackings and home invasions/burglaries can occur at any time and in any location, particularly in Nairobi. Particularly avoid walking after dark. Take a taxi if you can afford it, or a bus if you can not.