Canary Islands Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Canary Islands, Spain.
The Canary Islands (Spanish: Islas Canarias) are an Atlantic territory of Spain on the west coast of Africa, near Morocco, Cape Verde and the archipelagos of the Azores and Madeira Islands, both Portuguese territories.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution is kind of legal in Spain, the truth is that prostitution exists in a legal vacuum. Sex workers are not penalized, instead the pimps are the ones who are punished. With 90% of prostitutes in Spain said to be illegal immigrants, brought into Spain through illegal human trafficking, the circumstances of many prostitutes leave them in legal limbo.
See Also: Prostitution in Spain
Most prostitutes in Canary Islands come from Bulgaria, Romania and African countries. About 2,500 women are engaged in prostitution in the Canary Islands, generating more profits than 20 million euros. It is estimated that 300,000 women are prostitutes in the Spain. There is high demand of prostitution during the tourist season in Canary Islands.
Best Sex tourism destinations in Canary Islands are Las Palmas (Gran Canaria) and Playa de las Américas (Tenerife). Both of these cities have a hot spots for Street prostitution, Brothels and Strip clubs. Lanzarote and Fuerteventura islands have also pretty good action to find sexual services.
The following islands make up the Canary chain:
- Gran Canaria — Las Palmas is the prostitution hot spot of the island and Playa del Inglés is the gay tourism mecca. The largest island by population, its capital city (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) has the shared title of capital of the Canaries. Green and steep in the north, dry and flat in the south.
- Fuerteventura — Street prostitution is slowly dying in Fuerteventura, however there are good brothels and strip clubs.
- Lanzarote — There is active street prostitution in Lanzarote and most streetwalkers are African. Bordellos are mainly in Arrecife and Puerto del Carmen. Low lying and arid, with a spectacular volcanic landscape in the west of the island (National Park of Timanfaya). The capital is Arrecife and has its own airport (ACE code). Lanzarote is also of volcanic origin. The island, along with others, emerged after the breakup of the African and the American continental plates. The greatest recorded eruptions occurred between 1730 and 1736. This area is preserved as the Timanfaya National Park.
- Tenerife — Streetwalking is most common in Puerto de la Cruz and Playa de las Américas. There are also many good brothels and Erotic massage parlors in Tenerife. The island of Tenerife has many museums and monuments that serve as portrayals of its rich history. As the largest island of the seven, its oldest mountain ranges are young compared to its neighboring islands. Volcanic activity did not begin to occur here until eight to twelve million years ago, while other islands had it well over 20 million years ago. The highest mountain of Spain, El Teide. 3rd largest volcano in the world in extension (Volcano 3718 meters high). The Capital city is Santa Cruz de Tenerife, home to the Canary Island Parliament. The title of capital city is shared with San Cristóbal de La Laguna. With a population of 899,833 people, it is the most populated island. Another popular city on the island is San Cristobal de La Laguna. Here you can find the oldest university in the Canary Islands.
- La Gomera — Prostitution hardly exist on this small island. The Magic Isle - walker's paradise. It is shaped like an orange that has been cut in half and split into segments. The terrain is rough, which has left deep ravines or barrancos between them. These barrancos, in turn, are covered by the laurisilva ((laurel rain forest)). It is home to the only remaining Laurisilva rain forest in northern Africa. The local wine has a distinct taste, and is often accompanied with a tapa (snack) of local cheese, roasted pork or goat meat. Other cultural dishes include almogrote, a cheese spread, and a syrup extracted from palm trees called miel de palma. The local people have a unique way of communicating across deep ravines by using a whistled speech called Silbo Gomero. This whistled language is indigenous to the island, and its existence has been documented since Roman times.
- La Palma — The total population is about 86,000, of which 18,000 (2003 data) live in the capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma and about 20,000 (2004 data) in Los Llanos de Aridane. La Palma's geographic layout is a result of the volcanic formation of the island. The southern part of La Palma is dominated by the Cumbre Vieja, a volcanic ridge formed by numerous volcanic cones built of lava and scoria. The Cumbre Vieja is active but dormant, with the last eruption occurring in 1971 at the Teneguia vent, located at the southern end of the Cumbre Vieja.
- El Hierro — 'The edge of the world'. It is also known as the Meridian Island.
- Las Palmas — the largest city situated on Gran Canaria with active Brothel, Erotic massage salon and Street prostitution scene. One of the capitals of the Canary Islands.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife — There are many prostitution hot spots on this another capital of the Canary Islands, situated on Tenerife.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Canary Islands? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted WikiSexLive.com! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies. Try now! WikiSexLive.com
Dating in Canary Islands can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Canary Islands and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Canary Islands may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Canary Islands with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
The Canary Islands has been a popular gay tourism destination for years for both gay men and lesbians. The weather is warm throughout the year and sunshine mean that you can enjoy sunbathing by the beach, a drink on your balcony, meet other gay and lesbian visitors in the clubs during the evening, but all without a bad weather.
Gay visitors come to the islands throughout the year as the weather and temperatures seldom change, and are welcomed in all bars and hotels. Christmas and New Year are very popular times to visit, but Playa del Inglés in Gran Canaria holds the second largest Gay Pride in Spain and one of the most popular in Europe in May each year.
The main centre for gay tourists is Gran Canaria, but gay bars may be found on most of the larger islands. Carnival takes place on all the islands and is the most important fiesta for Canarian residents, and, although it is not gay, most straight men dress up as women and women dress as men.
Birdcage Resort Gay Livestyle Hotel is said to be the number 1 gay resort in Gran Canaria. It is located at Calle de Egipto 10. 35100, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain.
Gay travelers be warned about being approached by very dark skinned Moroccan men. You can tell they are not Spanish from their different hair texture. They can approach you for sex tourism, and will tell you a cheaper price and then ask for more and more, so make sure you agree on one before. Or they can be very aggressive and not leave your hotel or apartment. one way of deterring them is telling them you are being treated for an STD, although you may be heavily insulted for this. It may also be recommended to do anything you want to do, in the many bars or clubs with darkrooms and places.
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
112 is the common emergency number.
There is relatively little crime in the Canary Islands resorts, the main annoyance is drunks causing trouble. As anywhere, one should not leave valuables unattended on the beach.
In Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, applying common sense for large cities is advisable. Some of the streets can be badly lit and the area near the harbour can be a bit threatening.
In some areas young guys may attack aged people trying to tear off a bag. It may happen even in the daytime on the central streets of Playa del Inglés.
On the beach areas, African ladies vendors may try to put a bracelet on your wrist and then charge an exorbitant fee for it. They will almost always approach you with a badly spoken "whea' you from my friend". Pay no attention and walk away as quickly as possible or you will be plagued. Some of these ladies can be aggressive however, so always be on your guard. Scream "Molestado!" if you have to and if you are forced into having to pay for bracelets, make sure you have a few small bills or change and convince them it's all you got.
- Spain, Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona, Ibiza
- France, Paris, Nice
- Italy, Rome, Milan
- Morocco, Marrakech
- Prostitution and law in Spain
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Age of consent in Spain
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Window prostitution | Global prostitution prices