Nepal Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Nepal, Asia.
Nepal is a landlocked country in Southern Asia, between the Tibet autonomous region of China and India. It contains eight of the world's 10 highest peaks, including Mount Everest - the world's tallest - on the border with Tibet and Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. Nepal recently was declared a republic and has abolished the monarchy.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Voluntary prostitution in Nepal is neither legal nor illegal. Thousands of sex workers work in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, and urban areas within Pokhara and Terai. There is no record of whether these workers voluntarily or involuntarily offer their services for money, but investigations have evidence of both within these areas. Sex workers can work anywhere from brothels to bars, in their homes, or on the streets. There are a number of massage parlors in Thamel, a tourist area of Kathmandu, where sex is also bought. Another form of prostitution is in cabin restaurants and dance bars where clients go and drink with girls. Afterwards, clients pick out a girl to go home with and pay her to have sexual encounters with them.
Red Light Areas (Not Official but are Famous in Society)
The largest Red Light Area lies in following three places:
Besides these there are many other Red Light prone areas also. Government of Nepal has not allowed prostitution in Nepal but Its said that there are ten of thousands of people they are making a living on this industry.
Nepal is officially divided into 14 administrative zones and five development regions, but travellers might be more comfortable with the conceptual division below (based on the country's elevation). From north to south:
| Himalayas |
The roof of the world, including Mount Everest, Annapurna, Langtang National Park and The Great Himalaya Trail with numerous sightseeing, trekking, and other adventure sport opportunities.
| Kathmandu Valley |
Home to Kathmandu, Boudhanath, Patan and Bhaktapur, this is in the heart of Nepal and a crossroads of cultures with numerous sacred temples and monuments.
| Middle Hills |
The Hill Region (Pahar in Nepali) is mostly between 700 and 4,000 metres altitude. This region is split from the Terai Range by the Mahabharat Lekh (Lesser Himalaya) and forms a geographic midlands between the Terai and the Himalayas. It includes the scenic Pokhara valley, a popular base for activities in the area.
| Western Tarai |
The western side of the Terai mountain range with the Chitwan National Park and Bardia National Park.
| Eastern Tarai |
Quite a populated area with Biratnagar, Nepal's second largest municipality.
- Kathmandu — capital & cultural center of Nepal, with the stupas at Boudhanath and Swayambhu
- Bhaktapur — well-preserved historical city, center of Nepali pottery making, no motorized vehicles allowed.
- Biratnagar — this city is in eastern Nepal near Dharan and famous for political reason
- Birgunj — business gateway between India and Nepal. It is in mid-southern Nepal
- Janakpur — a historical religious centre and home to the 500-year old Janaki Temple
- Namche Bazaar — a Sherpa settlement located in the Solu Khumbu region - popular with trekkers
- Nepalgunj — the main hub for the Mid- and Far-Western Development Region; Bardiya National Park is close-by
- Patan — Beautiful, historic Patan Durbar Square was designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979
- Pokhara — picturesque lake-side town fast becoming the destination of choice for travellers due to the scenery, adventure sports, dining, hotels & live music scene
Locked between the snow peaks of the Himalayas and the seething Ganges plain, Nepal has long been home to wandering ascetics and tantric yogis. Consequently, the country has a wealth of sacred sites and natural wonders:
- Annapurna — popular trekking region of Nepal with the world-famous Annapurna Circuit
- Chitwan National Park — see tigers, rhinos and animals in the jungle
- Daman — tiny village in the mountains offering panoramic views of the Himalayas; especially stunning at sunrise and sunset
- Haleshi (Tibetan: Maratika) — the site of a mountain cave where Padmasambhava attained a state beyond life and death
- Lumbini — the sacred site of the Buddha Shakyamuni's birth
- Mount Everest — the tallest peak of the world in the Khumbu region
- Nagarkot — a hill station one hour from Kathmandu offering excellent views of the Himalayan Range
- Parping — the site of several sacred caves associated with Padmasambhava, the founder of Tibetan Buddhism
- Tangting — a beautiful and undiscovered traditional Gurung village with a stunning view of the Annapurna range
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Nepal? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Nepal can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com, for example, lets you meet local members in Nepal and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of features like live chat rooms and member webcams so you know who you are chatting with before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Gay & Lesbian
The Nepalese government, following the monarchy that ended in 2007, legalised homosexuality in 2007 along with the introduction of several new law sets. Based on the ruling of the Supreme Court of Nepal in late 2008, the government is looking into legalising same-sex marriage. According to several sources, the new Nepalese constitution, which is currently being drafted, will include same-sex marriage and protection for sexual minorities.
Check out WikiSexGuide Adult Classifieds!
Nepal faces increasing HIV prevalence among most at-risk populations (MARPs) such as sex workers, injecting drug users (IDUs), men who have sex with men (MSM), and migrants. Since 1988, when the first case of HIV/AIDS in Nepal was reported, more than 1,750 cases of AIDS and over 11,000 cases of HIV infection were officially reported. Since Nepal is limited in terms of its public health surveillance system, the actual number of infections throughout the country is said to be more. UNAIDS estimates that approximately 64,000 people were living with HIV at the end of 2009; however, this number may be higher, because the limitations of Nepal’s public health surveillance system do not allow for the actual number of infections to be found within the population.
- Age of consent in Nepal
- Nepali Sex Phrasebook
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks | Sex worker | Prostitute types
- Red-light district | List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel | Escort agency | Call girl | Erotic massage | Strip club
- How to Behave in Strip Clubs | Massage Parlor Etiquette
- Sex tourism | Sex industry | Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations | Humorous sexual terms
- Gay | Lesbian | Gay and lesbian travel | Bisexuality | Shemale
- Age of consent | Stay safe | Scams | Safe sex | STD | HIV/AIDS